Since its inception, Triton Marine has grown to serve clients with over 500 vessels. In addition to providing port captain assistance, we have written training courses for Texas A&M University in Galveston and supplied instructors for Bridge Team Management and PIC.
At the urging of ABS Marine Services, Captain Richard Flanagan began Triton Marine in 1995 to develop a vessel inspection auditing service. By 1997, Triton Marine relocated from Ohio to Houston, TX, and was re-incorporated as Triton Consultants, LLC.
Doing business as Triton Marine, we work to prepare our clients for the global challenges of the 21st century. We’ll help you with today’s continually changing marine climate, including:
- Shortage of experienced support resources ashore.
- Delays in operations.
- Increasing costs and restrictions in travel.
- Acute shortage of professionally trained seafarers.
- Ever increasing importance of safety and environmental audit issues.
- Strict implementation of regulations and control of Flag States, Port States, and Class.
You’ll know increased customer satisfaction and see less:
- Delays to ship schedules, ship detainment, and penalties.
- Off-hire costs.
- Legal implications.
- Adverse effects on company reputation.